Oriental Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at the airport or train station, then transfer to your Nile Cruise Embarkation before lunch. In the afternoon, you will discover the gigantic High Dam; the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple dedicated to the goddess ISIS. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.( Lunch, Dinner )
In the early morning, your ship will sail to Kom Ombo where you will visit the unusual double temple dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the god Haroeris. Lunch on board. Admire the beautiful scenery of the Nile while sailing to Edfu where you will discover the huge temple dedicated to the God Horus by horse carriage. Visit the colorful local bazaars on your way where you can buy your souvenirs. Dinner and overnight.( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After breakfast it is time to focus on the West Bank of Luxor: explore the great valleys of the Kings where generations of Pharaohs and Nobles were buried in crypts cut into the cliffs and guarded by the two huge Colossi of Memnon. You will then visit the temple of Queen Hatchepsut. Back to the ship for lunch. Enjoy the afternoon in the East Bank of Luxor: walk among the pillars of the temple dedicated to the god Amun Ra and along the avenue of the Sphinxes at Karnak and Luxor temples, an experience which you will treasure for the rest of your life. Dinner and overnight in Luxor.( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Check out after breakfast. Disembarkation. transfer to the airport or train station.( Breakfast), we spent nice trip on Royal Ruby , thank you and see you again !
Embarkation Before lunch. Visit Temeples OF East Bank. Overnight at Luxor.
Visit West Bank,. Afternoon Sail to Edfu Via Esna. Overnight at Edfu.
Visit Temple OF Edfu. Sail to KOM-OMBO. Visit Temple OF KOM-OMBO. Sail to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan.
Visit Philae Temple & High Dam.Overnight AT Aswan
Check Out after Breakfast.Breakfast. Feluca Sailing ON The Nile, good bye Ruby
The 5 Star Royal Ruby Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan to Luxor ship offers excellent facilities and accommodation which make for a wonderful River Nile cruise. Cruise in comfort and style on board the MS Royal Ruby. From the moment you step on board the experienced and friendly staff will ensure your cruise is a memorable one. Relax on the large sun deck and soak up the ever moving scenery or enjoy a drink in the Panorama bar after a days sightseeing.
Sailing Schedule of Royal Ruby:
Fridays: Aswan to Luxor for 3 nights/4 days
Technical Specifications of Royal Ruby:
• Length: 72m
• Width: 14.8m
• Height: 11.5m
• Draft: 1.5m
• Complete water purification system
• Fire resistant and sound proof
66 double cabins (21 square meters).
2 single cabins (18 square meters).
1 suite (42 square meters).
All Cabins Contain:
• Coloured satellite TV
• In house music panel.
• Telephone with international line.
• Closed circuit video circuit
• Fire alarm, protection and smoke detector
• Individual safes
• Private bathroom equipped with vertical jacuzzi and a hair dryer
• Air-conditioning with individually controlled thermostats
• Panoramic windows
• Mini bar, stocked on request.
• All modern and high quality installation and amenities.
• Large sundeck and swimming pool with a 185cm depth
• Comfortable lounges and reading areas
• A large restaurant with a 160 persons capacity
• Hairdressing salon
• Laundry and dry cleaning facilities
• Comprehensive boutique and gift shop
• Variety of menus and buffets
• Fitness Equipment
• International telephone lines and fax
• Jewellery shop and beauty salon
• A discotheque launch
• Internet cafe and fax service
|Person price start from|